Five Stages of Movement
4. Follow through
5. Finish & Repose.
Your stance, footwork, mobility, hand skills, kicking skills, and joint immobilization skills are critical for combat preparation. (For details, refer to the book Combat Strategy – Junsado: The Way of The Warrior.)
1. Stance is divided into two fundamental types: full stance and half stance.
2. Hand skills areclassified in two types: open and closed.
3. Elbow techniques are linear and circular.
4. Take-down techniques are static and dynamic.
5. Joint locks are standing immobilization and ground pinion.
6. Footwork is classified in two ways: offensive and defensive.